Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chrome tank dash console with door that has the gold and chrome flames on the door. Very slight scratches on the chrome appropriate for year. would consider this to be in very good condition. Came off my 2009 but will fit other years as well, check for fitment please. Asking 50.00 plus shipping, but will entertain offers. If pictures not here, trying to figure out how that is done, but I can email them.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will someone please explain how to post pictures. Did this in the past, but for some reason cannot figure it out any more. I normally use windows live photo gallery. Is that part of the problem?

·
Registered
656 Posts
will someone please explain how to post pictures. Did this in the past, but for some reason cannot figure it out any more. I normally use windows live photo gallery. Is that part of the problem?
I thought there was a tutorial on here, but have not been able to find it.

To post pictures you will need to have an online photo gallery. If you have a Google account (gmail) you already have space for uploading pictures. Just sign into your Google and go to "Photos". You can upload LOTS of pictures. You can also sync it with your smart phone to upload (backup) pictures to the Google account.

You can use a myriad of other photo hosting sites.

The forum also provides some photo storage space. It can be found under your "UserCP" and then under the header "Networking", "Pictures & Albums".

Once you have the picture uploaded (Google), view it in the largest setting (Slideshow), right click and select "Copy Image Location".

Back on the forum, under posting a message, select the small icon at the top of the message box that looks like a mountain on a yellow background. This will open up a new window. Paste the photo link you just copied into the link box. The link will then show up in the message area.

I will see if I can find a better tutorial.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Stickman, I will give that a try. I thought there was info on site as to how to but I could not find it either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts