Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2009 Harley Davidson Road Glide (FLTR), $17,500; Mirage Orange, 26,500m; OEM 96ci engine, 6 gal. fuel tank, ABS/ Anti-Lock Brakes, security alarm system w/ 2 keys & 2 fobs, & electronic cruise control.

Aftermarket parts include: Willie G Skull collection, SE Stage 1, V&H Fuelpak, Nightrider fuel enrichment, V&H Monster Ovals, K&N filter, Custom Dynamic's Magic strobe brake light, Dynamic Ringz LED turn signals & LED rear signals. New battery (Sept 2014); Progressive 440 rear shocks & Progressive Suspension lowering kit; WindVest 14" Gunsmoke windscreen; H-D Heritage Bars (black); J&M 7.25" fairing speakers; OEM saddle is lowered, narrowed, and refitted w/memory foam and includes an H-D adjustable backrest; chrome 4-point docking system w/Luggage rack & passenger backrest; newer rear tire (May 2012); plus other goodies not listed and the bike cover. Includes OEM replaced parts (exhaust, windscreen, air shocks, cow bells, cover plates, foot boards, etc.); Original owner, all service records, parts invoices, and installation guides. Location: Champaign, IL

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Arthritis and back aches are robbing me of time to ride so she mostly just takes up room in the garage these days. Besides, you ever seen east-central Illinois? It's not much to ride through!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Nice looking bike. Sorry to hear you have to stop ridin. If you don't mind, how young are you?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Arthritis and back aches are robbing me of time to ride so she mostly just takes up room in the garage these days. Besides, you ever seen east-central Illinois? It's not much to ride through!
I remember when you got it! I liked it so much I went and got one too. I have 80,000 miles on mine now. So sorry to see you go.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm 63 and hope to ride until I hit 68. Maybe its time you find a 32' Ford to play with. Enjoy the upcoming Winter.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts