4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Running 96ci Motor
211 SE Cams
Garrett 2560R Turbo w/Intercooler
Methanol Injection

180.11 Horse Power Peak
163.19 Torque Peak

The DYNO attached show two runs, the first is in Stage One, The Second is my Horn button and is Stage Two.

NOTE: I am pretty sure I could have made 200HP if I had run more than 10PSI of boost and turned the RPMs up another 300 but I wanted to keep it in the safe zone of 6200rpm...

Attachments

·
Registered
331 Posts
What else did you have to do to strengthen the remainder of the drive system? Is it the same belt, clutch, or did you do some magic? :-D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Glade to see you made it here. How's the bike been running.
Running 96ci Motor
211 SE Cams
Garrett 2560R Turbo w/Intercooler
Methanol Injection

180.11 Horse Power Peak
163.19 Torque Peak

The DYNO attached show two runs, the first is in Stage One, The Second is my Horn button and is Stage Two.

NOTE: I am pretty sure I could have made 200HP if I had run more than 10PSI of boost and turned the RPMs up another 300 but I wanted to keep it in the safe zone of 6200rpm...

·
Administrator
12,484 Posts
Nice numbers, I think I would opt for a supercharger vs turbo, but either would be nice. I'm also curious to know if you did any work to the bottom end to handle that power.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glade to see you made it here. How's the bike been running.
Hey bud! The bike is still running great, in the shop getting new shoes for summertime.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I am glade to see it running great dont forget me when you want to do the engine... we have are new stage 4 blower heads getting ready to install are 570 blower cam in a turbo trask system to see how it will do. with the prochargers we are kickin as*** and taking names with it....:D

Hey bud! The bike is still running great, in the shop getting new shoes for summertime.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts