Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a line on a 2010 Electra glide seat. Looks like new. I have a 2013 FLTRX and just want the seat for occasional momma transport. I know it will fit. I know lots of people toss the stock seats and go aftermarket but I like my current stock seat for riding position and comfort but the back is too small for the wife for longer runs. Which is to say I'm used to it and she doesn't complain but...
Any info on weather the EG seat is comparable in rider position to what I have... Tongue length vs my stock seat... Width of passenger pad, etc. I haven't seen the seat yet but will be going today or tomorrow. It's kinda a far trek for nothing Depending on feedback. What would you pay for an EG seat like new??

·
Registered
9,705 Posts
Stock EG seat will set you up and forward compared to the stock RGC seat. Passenger pad is a lot wider and higher than what you have now. Nose is wider on the EG seat. Price wise $100-$125
+1 , same with any ultra seat.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. That's what I needed to know!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.