Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I replaced the stock lighting with Hogworkz LED headlights and turn signals front and rear. Had to also add the Hogworkz WORKZ resistor to make the turn signals flash properly.
It really updated the look of the bike. Haven’t had it out at night yet, but I hope it performs as well as it looks.

BTW, I got them from J&P Cycles with a 15% off coupon they sent me for signing up for their emails. That chopped nearly $100 off the price tag.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
I replaced the stock lighting with Hogworkz LED headlights and turn signals front and rear. Had to also add the Hogworkz WORKZ resistor to make the turn signals flash properly.
It really updated the look of the bike. Haven’t had it out at night yet, but I hope it performs as well as it looks.

BTW, I got them from J&P Cycles with a 15% off coupon they sent me for signing up for their emails. That chopped nearly $100 off the price tag.
Any updates on this?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
These lights perform very well. Much more visible to motorists during the day and the lights are much brighter at night. Would recommend.
I'll second that. I've got the halo version on my 10, and they work quite well while running hot on a moonless night..

Reactions: ToMang07 and Mike U

·
Super Moderator
12,079 Posts
I also have The Hogworkz Halo’s on My ‘12 Custom and they are awesome. I replaced the Harley Daymakers with The Hogworkz and am very satisfied with them.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Awesome feedback. I'm going to try LEDs bulbs first but I suspect the pattern will be crap. The Hogworks light is next on the list methinks.
I tried some of the intermediate stuff, and some of it worked well ... But - in retrospect - I wish I would have done the full LED lights sooner.
Automotive tail & brake light Tire Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive tire

Reactions: ToMang07
1 - 7 of 7 Posts