Discussion Starter #1
I have take off used parts for sale

Stock front wheel with brake disks
Stock rear wheel with brake rotor and pulley

Tires have 4200 miles on and are great condition

Stock Exhaust - 2 into 1

Stock handle bars
Stock air cleaner

stock fork lowers and beer cans(slider covers)

stock crash bar(engine guard) new condition

PM me if interested
looking for fair prices;:cool:

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Are you happen to be getting rid of the stock hand levers? I am looking for a set.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you happen to be getting rid of the stock hand levers? I am looking for a set.
Sorry,

They are already powdercoated black, let me check I may have another set. I'll try to get back to you by tomorrow night.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I do have a extra set of levers. PM me what you are thinking for a price plus shipping.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some bad news, the levers are from a 2006. Ther will not work on your bike. Sorry.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What are you looking for the rear wheell? ABS or not?
No I am not looking for anything. I am selling all my stock stuff. Yes this was off of a bike with ABS. I have renegade from and rear wheels, brakes and pulley. If you know of anyone looking point them here. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sorry, what I meant was how much do you want for the rear wheel?

No I am not looking for anything. I am selling all my stock stuff. Yes this was off of a bike with ABS. I have renegade from and rear wheels, brakes and pulley. If you know of anyone looking point them here. Thanks!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry, what I meant was how much do you want for the rear wheel?
Rear wheel with good tire, brake rotor and pulley? I would like to sell as complete set. I would have to look olinto shipping to Texas but I would think $425 for everything. These are the road glide custom wheels, black five spoke.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are the 06 levers black?
Not yet but they could be? I don't know the time frame yet but I'll let you know. When would you need them by?

·
Registered
8,297 Posts
Will you split the exhaust up ? If so how much for the header pipe ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What do you want for the cat converter pipe?
Will you split the exhaust up ? If so how much for the header pipe ?
I don't really want to split up the system. I don't need an extra muffler laying around. I would but I don't know pricing yet. I have not had time to look around. Feel free to give suggestions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts