Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty much done everything I can to the bike, so Im bored and time to sell. Im also putting all my eggs in one basket, hoping that the 2013 CVOs will be exactly what Im looking for,.. so only way to afford it is sell the Dragonslayer.

On ebay HERE

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Just like me, get mre enjoyment out of the work than the end result, sell it, start over something else. I've got a V8 trike in my shop that needs to go too. Cool as hell, fast, draws a ton of attention, but I got more out of building it than driving it.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So soon? Must say I'm a bit surprised. Didn't you just finish with it?
Thats what I always do.. finish something and get it to where I want it,.. get bored and sell it. :D Done it with every bike and car I've ever built.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Hate to see you sell that bike. You say you are bored and need a new project. Nothing against the CVO's. But with the talent and skill's that you have. Why customize another one of the "MOCO's" bikes? Why not start with a bare frame and build your own road glide? Imagine the possibilities!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hate to see you sell that bike. You say you are bored and need a new project. Nothing against the CVO's. But with the talent and skill's that you have. Why customize another one of the "MOCO's" bikes? Why not start with a bare frame and build your own road glide? Imagine the possibilities!
Starting from scratch means I would be without a bike for a long long while. I need something I can ride on when the weather is nice, wrench on when the weather is bad. Not to mention every bike I have built from scratch,.. as soon as its done I sell it to.
Only option for me, is to buy a new CVO and modifiy and adjust as I can. If by some strange chance the MOCO drops the ball and doesn't come out with a loaded up 2013 SERGC that I like,.. I'll probably buy a 2012 SESG and convert it to a shark nose. Boy would that really piss those sharknose guys off :eek:

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Starting from scratch means I would be without a bike for a long long while. I need something I can ride on when the weather is nice, wrench on when the weather is bad. Not to mention every bike I have built from scratch,.. as soon as its done I sell it to.
Only option for me, is to buy a new CVO and modifiy and adjust as I can. If by some strange chance the MOCO drops the ball and doesn't come out with a loaded up 2013 SERGC that I like,.. I'll probably buy a 2012 SESG and convert it to a shark nose. Boy would that really piss those sharknose guys off :eek:
You make some good points. But I am picturing a low slung, stretched out, tire fryin shark with a monster motor! Just sayin....Oh well, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Chain, I can think of a couple more mods you can do to The Dragon Slayer if you were so inclined to keep it a little longer, like a jacked up 120R engine and a raked and stretched neck with a 26" or 30" front wheel.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
So, now I know the trick in buying a great RoadGlide. Wait until Chainsaw gets bored and then get a slightly used bike that already looks killer!Good luck with your sale and CVO!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wtf?!!? For a CVO, really?? DragonSlayer is what the CVO bikes SHOULD be!!! You could at least market it as a fully custom Night Glide! Love that bike-you gotta make sure whoever buys it joins here, so we all don't go through withdrawals when she sells...

·
Super Moderator
1,776 Posts
When its time, its time.

New thread, new bike, more pictures of the transformation over time.

That's what we really want.

Good Hunting Chainsaw!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts