Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.
I got a problem with a bracket I bought to change the bracket for the fairing. I have a 08 rg and I'm Trying to change it to a 2010 so I can put lower vented fairings on. The problem is I put the new bracket on an went to check the turn signal brackets to make sure they fit. Well they don't fit. So my question is could I of put it upside down or maybe the wrong part? Any advice is well appreciated.

·
Registered
6,537 Posts
If you put on the 2010 center support bracket you also need the 2010 side support brackets. The OEM side support brackets on your 08 are straight and they are also too short the 2010 side support brackets are curves and longer.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I bought the left and right fairing mounts to but there not even close to lining up to the mounting holes. Which makes me believe that I got a 2009 and down center fairing bracket. I'm just seeing if I could of possibly but it upside down. Well see here in a few when I get the inner fairing off

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've came to the conclusion that I have the wrong fairing mount because it has the exact same angles and length as the one on my 08 fairing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts