Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my bike, but I have a line on an 09 Screaming Eagle Road Glide, which is my favorite bike. So looking to sell my 2010.

Specs: 2010 FLTRX, Vivid black, abs, anti-theft, cruise control. About 22k miles.

Current parts list.... chromed front end, brand new Michelin Commanders front and back, 5 spoke front rotors, Road-Loc permanent front disc lock, 14" black Wild 1 handlebars, Pro-one billet mirrors, Performance Machine grips and shift peg, HD edge cut levers and brake pedal arm, LED turn signals/equalizer, HD upgrade Tri-bar tail light, HD black billet license plate frame, blue under bike LED system, Ness big sucker air filter setup with black powdercoated stock air cleaner, Vance and Hines dresser duals head pipes, Dynojet Power Commander with auto-tune, Windvest 14" smoked windshield, black powedercoated windshield trim, J&M speakers, Hogtunes amp, radio and all gauges converted to blue lighting, mid frame air deflectors, fork baffle air deflector, HD engine guard air deflectors, chrome oil and trans fill dipsticks, Progressive 440HD shocks, 2011 seat, HD pop open gas fill, Bruckus saddlebag and seat mounts, Hot-Toppers everywhere, and probably a bunch more stuff I can't recall.

Amsoil full synthetic run in both engine and primary and Bell-Ray syn in the trans.

I'm asking $16000 or best offer. I'm in the Daytona/St.Aug area.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice ride the dealer wont work witth you on a trade for close to that amount?

My local dealer actually has an 09 for sale, but they admit they overpaid on trade in for it, so they are asking way too much. They offered me 13,500 on trade for my bike, to which they said they could come up but they still would need to lower the price of the 09 to make the deal and they can't.

The one I'm looking at is a private owner.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Maybe you could sell some of the goodies off the bike, put on the stock parts and re-coup close to the difference of your asking price to the dealers trade offer? I've done that before and it worked out in my favor actually...just my opinion... Good luck!

·
Registered
992 Posts
That is a smokin' DEAL! This will be a score for someone. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I hate to go that low really, but I got a smoking deal on the bike I'm looking for so I gotta do what I gotta do.

And just FYI, mine is paid off, so no bank loan BS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts