Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it's been a while since I've posted and I really hate to do it, but funds dictate the need…
Here is a copy of my craigslist ad. The Bike is located in Warren, Ohio 44481

2010 Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom FLTRX. Black Denim in color, 30,000 miles.
Hog Tunes upgrade with additional speakers.
Lots of misc Willey G accessories.
Highway pegs
4 pt docking system
Rider back rest
Driving/fog lights
Red LED accents.
$14,000 or B.O.
ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES

Daytime pics to come.
(Also selling a 2009 Nightster for $6500 or B.O.) i will include a link once posted.)

Call or Text Scott (330) 306-8751

Here is a link to my CL ad.http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/4271507714.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Sorry to hear............I've passed along your info to a few friends who are in the market...........Good luck & hope you get back on 2 wheels soon!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, the plan is to be back on 2 wheels in 2015. Maybe on a "new model shark" ?

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
I'll ask around also. I'm somewhat local to you (canton,ohio) and see if anyone is looking. Do you still have the stock parts to replace your Willie G stuff? You might be able to sell that stuff separate without diminishing the value of the bike.

edit* I just looked at your CL ad. It appears that you also have an '02 North Face Edition Summit White Avalanche in your drive.:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll ask around also. I'm somewhat local to you (canton,ohio) and see if anyone is looking. Do you still have the stock parts to replace your Willie G stuff? You might be able to sell that stuff separate without diminishing the value of the bike.

edit* I just looked at your CL ad. It appears that you also have an '02 North Face Edition Summit White Avalanche in your drive.:D

Yes I do have all the original parts and WOW you're good that IS an 02 North Face!

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
Roadglide has been sold, don't know if i'm still selling the sporty or not...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
congrats, i guess. sorry that you had to sell. that was a very good price. the dealer gave me more in trade than that when i bought my cvo. and no, he didn't jack the cvo price up to compensate. this was an msrp dealer, they don't deal.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts