Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I know this is a dumb question, but where can I get a 2010 RoadGlide service manual? I'm in Germany and would really like to do some of the simple stuff myself.

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
Ive seen a few on ebay from time to time. The part # for the 2010 Touring is 99483-10. Im not sure if any of the dealerships here that you can buy online from will ship international tho.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
I ordered mine from Lakeshore HD. Their price was the same as Zanotti, but their shipping was much cheaper. If you have something like FexEx Kinkos over there, have the service manual spiral bound so it lays flat when you open it. It cost me about $4 here and makes it tremendously easier to use.

·
Super Moderator
5,885 Posts
I actually just looked at Lakeshore and they ship overseas

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ive seen a few on ebay from time to time. The part # for the 2010 Touring is 99483-10. Im not sure if any of the dealerships here that you can buy online from will ship international tho.
TracyB,

Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I ordered mine from Lakeshore HD. Their price was the same as Zanotti, but their shipping was much cheaper. If you have something like FexEx Kinkos over there, have the service manual spiral bound so it lays flat when you open it. It cost me about $4 here and makes it tremendously easier to use.
Shrug, thank you that is useful advice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts