Road Glide banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys first time poster. Thanks for letting me join. Like title says I have 10 street glide. I went to the shop today and the guy told me he had 2-1 bassani exhaust, fuel commander 5 and stage 1 air intake. He said it would sound and perform great. You guys have any experience with this set up? He said he could install it all out the door 1300. What you guys think? Thanks for any advice

·
Registered
339 Posts
First, welcome to the tank. You have joined a very good forum and you wil quickly find out these people love their bikes and will help you with any issue you have with yours.

As far as the modification you speak of, again you will get a lot of different opions, so he is mine. Not knowing where you live in this huge country, that price, (installed) does not sound unreasonable. (But here IMHO) You could do all of the installs yourself and save several hundred dollars. If you have basic wrenching skills, you could install those items in a few hours and have the satisfaction of knowing you did it yourself. About the only thing you would want a tech to do after the install is dyno and tune the bike. The money you save would go to the dyno tune.

Good luck whichever route you take,

Hawkman :cool:

·
Registered
10,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It all depends on what 2 into 1 exhaust he's selling you. If you can do minor mechanics, you might want to give Fuel Moto or Drago's a call and see what they can do for you.

·
Gone But Not Forgotten
3,814 Posts
Welcome from NorCal. If you don't already have a HD Service Manual, get one. You can install you pipes & A/C. HD will do a remap or get a tuner. I like the HD SE Pro Tuner (aka) Race Tuner & a dyno. Go to the search button & you'll get so many different answers, it will really confuse you. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.