Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale: 2010 FLTRX seat complete with Mean City Cycles' Double Decker memory foam modification. This is a great seat for the long haul. Appearance is totally stock, but the comfort is totally MCC! Seat is excellent condition and had already been broken in!

$200 plus shipping from Texas.

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
This seat should fit 2008 and later models.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Photos as requested.

The closest thing to a blemish of any sort is a few screwdriver marks on the rear screw mounting tab.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Get it before Shark Week! Your butt needs the relief and I need the gas money! ;)

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When I had it re-worked, I told them to keep me in the stock position.

Shrug on the Move

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Is the passenger seat done the same as the front part?
http://www.motorcycle.com/mobile
Yes, I had the passenger section modified also. If there's anything that doesn't look stock, it's the passenger section. You can see in the photos that it's a little puffier than the driver section. I believe that's because that section hasn't really been used.

·
Registered
20 Posts
is the front of seat narrowed and is it lowered just picked up a 13 RG and was looking to send my seat to MCC to lower and narrow front part

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
is the front of seat narrowed and is it lowered just picked up a 13 RG and was looking to send my seat to MCC to lower and narrow front part
I had MCC leave the positioning stock. The stock RGC seat is narrower, lower, and sits further back than the RGU seat. Ihad to adjust my highway pegs when I installed the stock RGU seat.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Crap. I'd be really interesting, but just getting ready to go on a road trip this week. (Really REALLY wish I had it before the end of the trip I'm sure.) Pretty much all my disposable income is tied up in the trip. I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on this. Have heard good things about their work and was what I was wanting to do with mine. Ride safe!

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
UPS shipping from Texas to a business address in West Virginia is $19. I assume it's reasonably close for other US locations.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts