Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and checked out the new bikes at the HD tent in Sturgis last week.
I sat on the 2011 CVO RG and immediately felt how comfortable this bike is.
Besides the Hammock seat they have on it, which was too tall for me, but very very comfy, the handlebars felt great. They have a redesigned handlebar with a much better wrist angle, and pullback
I asked them about this and they said they were designed just for this bike. if your dealer can look up the part number for the 2011 CVO RG, they can order the part separately. I stopped at my dealer and they found the part number (sorry I dont have it). i believe they cost about$140, which is not too bad, maybe a little more expensive for HD bars, but thought I would share.
They were really nice. Im still looking for bars, and want to go with Apes on mine, but for others looking for a more comfortable bar, just thought i would share this info...

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up GR8FLH. Newest seat hasn't arrived yet so I'm still looking around at bar choices for now.

Jeeze it's hard to get all the parts matched right to suit my old azz.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the heads-up GR8FLH. Newest seat hasn't arrived yet so I'm still looking around at bar choices for now.

Jeeze it's hard to get all the parts matched right to suit my old azz.
My pleasure!

I hear ya. Its hard for me too and Im just a short little youngin! :D

My buddy who is 62 and has a 09 CVO RG just swapped windshields from a 17" that he had to look through, to a 14" so he could see over it. But he just bought the hammock seat, which makes him sit higher and now his 14" windshield is too short and he wished he had his 17" back. You just never know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts