Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadly, for health reasons, I must place my Road Glide Ultra for sale.
It's a 2011, Merlot Sunglo color. Drago's pipes, a Dyno-Jet PV 1, SoCalMoto gear headlights, Custom Dynamics signal lamps front and rear, around 28,000 miles. There are a few other items that can be described further, if interested.
It does have newer tires with less then a 1000 miles on them, along with new brakes and full floating front rotors.
Asking $14,000 and would come with a cover and some other items I wouldn't need any longer.
Located in southern New Jersey. Close to Philadelphia.
e-mail to [email protected] for more info.
Negotiable !

Attachments

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear this. Hope things improve with your health.
Thanks for your thoughts.
It's been almost 2 years now and no progress with my issues. Had great plans for my retirement and many trips to see all those places I dreamed about.
If I see them now, it will be in 4 wheels, and not as enjoyable.

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
Sorry to hear of this amigo - Take this for what its worth but a friend of mine just got diagnosed with MS and is going through all the treatments now - He had to sell his CVO and now rolls a Tri-Glide Trike - Not as much fun with no lean so he says but guess what.......he is still right there riding with us and his OL says that keep his spirits high - Easy On and Off and he has his Cig Lighter and Tunes so is good to go

Just something to think about Pal.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sorry to hear of this amigo - Take this for what its worth but a friend of mine just got diagnosed with MS and is going through all the treatments now - He had to sell his CVO and now rolls a Tri-Glide Trike - Not as much fun with no lean so he says but guess what.......he is still right there riding with us and his OL says that keep his spirits high - Easy On and Off and he has his Cig Lighter and Tunes so is good to go

Just something to think about Pal.
I will 2nd this idea... I have seen a LOT more trikes lately and have been told by dealers they can barely keep them in stock. It could be another option if possible. Plus, I don't think I have ever seen a shark trike. Hope you health issues turn for the better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts