VTR Stage 2 heads
Feuling 574
PCV w/AT
Fuel Moto 2-1-2 w/ thundercone slipons

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
With those numbers, looks like you put together a solid build. Well done, enjoy feedin that monster.

Rowdy

·
Registered
946 Posts
You've got some nice power happening there. Enjoy!

Stephen

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great peak power. You may be able to perk up the bottom end, by playing with the tabs in those mufflers(that is if they have tabs similar to the Thunderheader?) My experience with Thunderheaders on my Evo, is that they make more noise, than power.

Jeff

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great peak power. You may be able to perk up the bottom end, by playing with the tabs in those mufflers(that is if they have tabs similar to the Thunderheader?) My experience with Thunderheaders on my Evo, is that they make more noise, than power.

Jeff
The torque that this combo makes is amazing, a quick twist of the throttle from a slow roll and the front wheel just skips off the road :eek: I had a stage 1 with the same cam, the higher compression 107 & heads really woke the cam up.
The slip-ons are identical to the thunderheader, I'll try bending the tabs to give it a little more back pressure, they got a lot louder after the upgrade but I love the note it makes.

·
Registered
47 Posts
2011 Road Glide Custom
107 kit from VTR
VTR Stage 2 heads
Feuling 574
PCV w/AT
Fuel Moto 2-1-2 w/ thundercone slipons
Here is my SE 103"Racing Stage IV Kit from HD,SEST, SE Tuner w/cnc heads and complete portmatching by John Scott, V&H Power Duals, V&H Hi-Output mufflers, SE 58mm TB, SE259E cam shafts, SE Forged 10.62/1 compression pistons, SE adjustable pushrods, SE Heavy breather.
Before the current set up, I had added SE 255's,SE Ventilator AC, and the SEST. It was 92hp/108tq loved the torque, still wanted better accel, so the change to the current Stage IV where I got a big jump in hp but not so much in tq. 117hp/110tq. Light to light is much better, next year a 120R for summer ride to Sturgis, unless I do a forced induction of one form or the other. ;)

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts