Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here's my build on my 2011 RGC, it's the 96" motor, timkin bearing, dark horse fly wheel, heads done by T-Man performance, woods lifters, woods TW400-6 cams, fueling cam plate, SE adjustable push rods, kibble white springs, SE clutch plates, TB bored to 54mm, SE injectors, SE intake, supertrapp 2-1 open end cap w/14 or 15 discs, EFI SE super tuner pro and I think that's it. Very happy with build and tune. It feels way more powerful and torquey by the seat of pants than graph shows. Comments or input on recommendations or something to change please have at it. image.jpg

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Man, that is the whackiest before chart I think I've ever seen, wtf?

You sure cleaned it up, I'll say that, nice curve!

But I too have to ask - why not 107 and heads while you were at it? The ported/bigger TB really didnt contribute much to these numbers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
If I had had the money at the time I would have done a 107 or a 113, but funds were not readily available at that time and I got a lot of the parts from swap meets and some "donated" to my by some of my Brothers.
@hellinabucket, I had the heads worked by t-man performance. They are good to go for when I do pull the trigger and go bigger displacement.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Those are better numbers than the Harley Street Performance 103 Stage 4 kit!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts