Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Aug.2010 Mint condition. 13 months warrenty left to new owner.Mileage 13,650 today.Cee Bailey 14 inch smoked windshield plus stock shield.Rear crashbars and rear facia installed between fender and saddlebags.Chrome tourpack rack with LED brake light & HD luggage with rain cover.Also replaced tourpack hinges with upgrade chrome hinges.Bike is Merlot Sunglo color.This bike cost me over $25K with add ons.I will consider reasonable offers.
[email protected] Cell # 301.788.2345

Attachments

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Nice lookin ride. I would think you were just gettin it dialed in for some serious touring. Good luck with the sale. Someone is gonna get a good deal.
I wasn't gonna ask, but if I don't someone else will. Why are you selling?
Rowdy

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2011 RGU for sale

I have three MC in my garage.My GMC 3/4 ton gets 12 mpg...I need a small car to get to work.I have been riding my other two bikes 99% of the time going to work a night shift job and see deer almost every evening going to work.I am really considering my safety while commuting daily.The RGU is a great MC for touring... although I ride solo most of the time and do not need that big of a bike.Hoping this website is a good place to start.Thanks to anyone who can get the word around, so I can sell this great MC.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Excellent bike... I have the same RGU including color. I bought mine the last weekend in August 2010 and just turned 2500 miles. 13K miles? outstanding! You must have takena the skoot down to Florida during the Winter months. Out of total of 11 months its been on the road only 5 months. April thru October.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rode it to Nova Scotia last Aug / Sept. 2010 for 2 weeks. I just got back from 2 weeks in Ontario.Here in Maryland,the winter is only about 2 months where you cannot ride because of cold and crap on the road.Its been alot of fun...wish I was rich, I would love to keep it.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Agree with Harley73. Add to that the fact that there are still plenty of 2011s sitting in showrooms, and that I paid less than your (lowered) asking price for mine brand new, I think you're in a tough spot.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :(

She sure is purty though....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts