Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stopped by a local dealer yesterday that was having a Dyno shoot out. Needless to say I did not win. But for 10 bucks I got 3 runs which gives me a nice baseline for future mods.

The bike is 103 CI, with a Dragula 2:1, Big Sucker and Thundermax TBW. The bike has never been tuned on a dyno. I just loaded the map and let the TM do its thing.

Note - Ambient temp was hovering around 92, there might have been a bit more power at 72.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Nice numbers for no tweaking. Just autotune.
Just think some tweaking on the TMAX you can see 80hp and over 100 tq. Just add a Tman 555tq cam now you have 97/99hp 108/110tq.

Stopped by a local dealer yesterday that was having a Dyno soot out. Needless to say I did not win. But for 10 bucks I got 3 runs which gives me a nice baseline for future mods.

The bike is 103 CI, with a Dragula 2:1, Big Sucker and Thundermax TBW. The bike has never been tuned on a dyno. I just loaded the map and let the TM do its thing.

Note - Ambient temp was hovering around 92, there might have been a bit more power at 72.

·
Registered
368 Posts
decent results - agree with Frank - cams will wake that up

i did a stage 1 and never dyno'd

but i have power vision - really want to add auto tune

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice numbers for no tweaking. Just autotune.
Just think some tweaking on the TMAX you can see 80hp and over 100 tq. Just add a Tman 555tq cam now you have 97/99hp 108/110tq.
Frank,

Can you give me any pointers for tweaking the TMax? You have forgotten more about performance than I know...

Thanks,
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts