Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks, financial hardship has created a need for me to sell. I wish it wasn't this way, but I don't have a choice. That said - this bike will make someone VERY happy! There are a lot of modifications that I'll list below. For the life of me I can't think of anything else that it needs.

She started out as a 2011 FLTRU in Merlot. Currently has about 10750 miles - most of those happened on two trips across country. She was properly broken in and I've always followed scheduled maintenance. Any modifications that were beyond basic were completed by Pat Rogers Speedway Harley Davidson and I have the receipts for probably 90% of the parts and service. Always garaged and covered except for a few nights on the road. The detachable tourpak kit, FLHX seat, and low windshield allow you to strip down like a FLTRX for cruising locally, or put all the long haul goodies on for a cross country trip.

Here's a list of parts/mods:

- 103 with SE flat-tops, ported/polished heads w/ big valves (1.9" intake, 1.61" exhaust), Woods TW6-6 cams, D&D FatCat with standard baffle, Fuel Moto air cleaner (with shamrock cove) - professionally tuned with a SERT. Shop dyno read 106.63hp and 118.21tq
- Detachable tourpak kit
- 13" Cyclesmith apes with internal wiring and braided stainless lines.
- 21" Front/18" Rear Renegade Vail wheels with Cobra tires, matching Renegade cog drive dual rotors (front)/single rotor (rear) and matching chrome pulley
- Hawg Halters dual 6 piston rotors up front
- Chome American Suspension front fork tubes
- Progressive Suspension monotube cartridges
- Full chrome controls and buttons, Kuryakyn ISO-grips
- Polk 6.5" speakers in dash and Harley CVO lower fairing speaker pods (painted gloss black)
- Sony Marine ipod/iphone head unit and Rockford Fosgate 300x4 amp (installed inside front fairing)
- Inner dash, lower fairing speaker pods, and headlight trim bezel painted gloss black
- FLHX rear fascia and tri-bar light in matching factory Merlot paint
- FLHX tail light and laydown license plate frame
- Additional 2012 FLHX seat (bought brand new) as well as stock touring seat
- Have stock wheels/tires (taken off at approx 600 miles)
- 10" Windvest dark smoked windshield
- MANY additional chrome pieces (swept rider and passenger footboards, shift linkage, brake pedal, brake lever, shift pedals and shift levers, just to name some)
- Harleygoodies footboard extensions (push footboards out 3/4")

I'm located 20 minutes north of Charlotte, NC. PM me if you're serious and I'll send my contact info. No tire kickers, please!

$23995!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Great looking bike you've got there.

I think you need a new marketing slogan, though. '900 lbs of sex' sounds very scary.

-J

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Great looking bike you've got there.

I think you need a new marketing slogan, though. '900 lbs of sex' sounds very scary.

-J
Hilarious!

Pretty bike. Good luck...

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like I've got a SALE already. Thanks for the compliments, everyone - sad to see her go!

·
Registered
32 Posts
*SOLD* Thanks again!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts