Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD:2011 Road Glide Ultra in Montana

Been an incredibly good bike. Not a single issue ever. 27,000 miles of pure pleasure. Well equiped has a SE254 cam, Supertrapp 2.1, RSD clairity air cleaner, professionally tuned by the best in the biz Russel of Lone wolf Performance. Heritage style bars, rear bag guards, tour pack detach kit, trunk rack, Clear view wind shield, Progressive 940's, paint is prestine but it is does have the ugly ass stripe that they come with on the black ones. Needs nothing but a rider.

clear title in hand no lien. $18000

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Good price for someone. Why is everyone selling good bikes when I'm not ready to buy? Free bump

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$17000 no better time to ride the beautiful state of Montana on a perfect machine made for traveling.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hey Jeff,been pretty busy here,several big projects going around the place.Might be trying to do the same thing when they come out with the 2015's.....

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Jeff,been pretty busy here,several big projects going around the place.Might be trying to do the same thing when they come out with the 2015's.....
well if you hear of anyone who is looking for a RGU in great shape send them my way.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Road Glide

Jeff, Nice bike Im in Washington. Have any more pix. I am interested but have to leave the country for work and will be returning in Dec.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rock bottom price $16500 I doubt there is as nice of bagger for $16500 in the entire USA. Still have time for a fly and ride.

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
She should move quickly for that price Jeff. Wish I was in the position to buy cuz I would snatch it up myself for the better half as she is ready to move up but its not in the cards at the moment. Someone is gonna get a smoking deal.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
She should move quickly for that price Jeff. Wish I was in the position to buy cuz I would snatch it up myself for the better half as she is ready to move up but its not in the cards at the moment. Someone is gonna get a smoking deal.
I agree someone is going to get the deal of the year but so far nada.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts