Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD_SOLD_SOLD_SOLD

2012 Road Glide Utra Tires, Rims, Front Rotors with 800 miles on them. The rear rim has some brake dust on them. I was in a terrible truck accident and the bike sat for 1 year while i was recouping. The front tire and rim is 130/80B17 - MC 65H Dunlop 408F with both brake rotors and the rear tire and rim is 180/65D16 MC 81H Dunlop 407. All of this sells new for over 1000.00 and my asking price is 375.00 plus shipping.

Please reply to this thread and PM me if interested.
thanks and ride safe out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
last 2
The bike they came off of is pictured here. This bike is what they came off of and were replaced with chrome agitators.

Happy Gliding Everyone.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Not interested in the tires, but I hope you're all healed up and better.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ditto. Hope you're up to riding now!
Thanks both of you--- and yes i am and my pain and suffering helped purchase the CVO. It was a year of Hell. always thinking someone was out to kill me. The person that caused this actually took out 5 vehicles (total 3) and had state minimum requirements which is 25,000 and my truck itself was 35,000.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Could you run a tape through the hub for me and see what the width difference is in front and rear hubs? I want to try running the rear in front.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
129 Posts
That's not possible. OK ok, I shouldn't say not POSSIBLE but it would cost a fortune and you would basically have to be able to build your own front end. Not to mention the rear wheel has a giant hole on the side that isn't showing in these pictures and would look horrible. It would be way cheaper to buy a wider front rim and tire....

I like your thinking though :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts