Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this got a friend that's not to computer savvy.

"2011 Road Glide Custom; it has everything that you need or want on a bike. This bike is awesome I've put a ton of cash in it on upgrades since I've owned it and still only has 3,564 on the odometer. It has a screaming eagle heavy air breather, 21'' custom made wheel brand new tire and matching rotors, with a wrapping fender painted to match, painted inner fairing, 966 Progressive shocks, ABS security and cruise, after market mirrors, arlen ness grips, horn cover and cow bells, powder coated forks, crash bar, foot pegs, and the list goes on. It also has Vance and Hines X pipes, PC5, hidden antenna, smoke out lenses on the brake lights and turn signals, Sissy bar, 10" Paul Yaffe monkey bars. It has everything that you would want. The motor has not been touched so no worries it is dependable as the day is long for 22,000 OBO. Contact me with any questions. 318 two 3 five 2 nine 23, text or call preferably between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm. It is an awesome bike hate to get rid of it but its not getting used like it should be."

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts