Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if I should have created this directly in the Classified section... but wanted to see if anyone knows where my previous bike ended up... and can help.

I know this will probably be a long shot... but trying to recoup some of the money I spent on this so I can put it to another PV for my 2012 CVO.

A little over a month now I traded in my 2011 Sedona Orange Road Glide Custom ( VIN: 1HD1KHM1XBB623535 ) for a 2012 CVO. Not a week before I had married/installed the Dynojet Power Vision. :rolleyes:

Bike was traded in at Harley Davidson of Orlando, FL. And it did not last long on the showroom floor before it was sold.

The Dynojet PowerVision, once it is married to the bike, there is nothing I can do to be able to use it on another bike. Only Dynojet can reset the unit and they will not do it for obvious reasons.

So... looking to see if anyone on the forum bought my previous bike and would like to buy the Power Vision married to that bike.

Willing to let it go for 200.00. That is over half of the cost of a new one. Again, this was only used for a couple of days before I traded in the bike.

A couple of photos of the bike:

And the PV:

Again, a long shot, but had to try.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
------------------------------------------
Beginning operation: ReadStock
Firmware Version: 1.0.6-904
Firmware Build Date: Jul 29 2011 12:25:24
VIN: 1HD1KHM1XBB623535
FAMILY: 2011 TOURING
MODEL: FLTRX Road Glide Custom
ECU Partnum: 34245-10
ECU CalID: 33217-11A
ECU Software Level: 44
ECU Family: NextGen-B
Loader upload succeeded
End of operation.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Dont know who got your old bike but I dont think I ever saw pictures of the new CVO.

Did you ever start a thread?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Are you sure you cannot provide Dynojet a copy of the sales receipt and get them to reset the device? That seems kind of crappy for a customer, but I guess it is great for sales. I can understand not wanting people to buy one and use it on multiple bikes, but you should not have to purchase a new one with every bike you buy.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, the dealer knows where it went. Have them contact the buyer for you.

Mike
I will ask the sales guy about it. They do not give out information about their customers but maybe he can pass my contact information to the new owner... I will check this afternoon when I stop to pick up the headpipe gaskets.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude just get ahold of the guy and offer it to him for free.

I just did the same after I sold my 2010 fat bob. Had my buddy who's a cop find out who bought it from the dealer. Then drove to his house and handed him a 500 dollar sert

Thought riding a Harley was about the brotherhood.

Pay it forward.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.083557,-72.528224
Remind me to keep tabs on you when you sell your bikes, lol :D

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Dude just get ahold of the guy and offer it to him for free.

I just did the same after I sold my 2010 fat bob. Had my buddy who's a cop find out who bought it from the dealer. Then drove to his house and handed him a 500 dollar sert

Thought riding a Harley was about the brotherhood.

Pay it forward.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.083557,-72.528224
I agree,.. I mean it should of went with the bike anyhow since it can only be married to it. Its nothing but a paper weight to you, so just help the new owner out so someday he will pay it forward.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree,.. I mean it should of went with the bike anyhow since it can only be married to it. Its nothing but a paper weight to you, so just help the new owner out so someday he will pay it forward.
I can still use it to read and erase codes, so not completely a paper weight.

But I get the message guys :p. Left vm for the sales guy to get me in contact with the new owner.

New PV already home and ready to marry to the CVO. ;)

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just bringing this back to the top... never got a call from the owner...

So if you are here in the forum or any forum member comes across my old bike. Let the new owner know that I have this for him/her.

And yeah, not selling it, only will hand it over to the current owner.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts