Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone interested I have some take off parts for sale.stock chrome mirrors for 30, horn for 20, set of floorboards streamliners for 50 .stock Windshield for 20. D&D fat cat exhaust with the performance wraped baffle in black slant cut for 125. . . Brake lever with peg for 20. Front fork lowers and cowbell for 100 the cowbells are black but the lowers are stock. also i have all the guts( springs) stock front fender ( sedona ornage) for 150. Primary cover powder coated gloss black for 100(this part is brand new). stock 18" wheel and tire and 2 brake rotors( 700 miles on tire) this is the front only for 200. rear struts powder coated gloss black for 70. chrome side transmission cover for 30. top transmission cover in chrome for 25. chrome timing cover for 50. rocker boxes in chrome uppers and lowers for 100. ....you pay shipping. tx jc

·
Registered
828 Posts
Kury parts

Kury highway pegs still available? Is this complete setup, mounts and pegs?

·
Registered
439 Posts
Pm sent for rear facia if not sold

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
parts for sale

003.jpg i still have the fascia. its sedona orange, mint condition. it was on the bike 2 days. chrome mirrors are oem. mint. 2 days on the bike. i will try to post some pics.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pegs

Theres a guy interested that just pm me. If yhe deal doesnt go through yhey are all yours. Ill let u know. Tx

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Streamliner floorboards

Selling my 2011 RGC streamlimers floorboards . 6 002.jpg

001.jpg 6 days on the bike. $75.00 plus 10 s/h .... will have the rear brake lever and peg and passenger pegs in two weeks. tx

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
exhaust

Is the exhaust still available if so can you post a pic .
thanks
if you go back on this thread you will find pics of the exhaust. still available. Tx

1 - 20 of 71 Posts