Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those in the Wichita, Ks. area. I'm a little late on posting this up but the Wichita Toy Run is tomorrow morning! Line up starts at 10:30am, roll out at 1pm. Line up location: Lawrence-Dumont Stadium. I'll be there before 6:30am with my ALR group. My American Legion Post 401 at 31st & Broadway is having an all you can eat breakfast for $6 a head. There will be a shuttle service from Lawrence-Dumont to the Post and back, so if you wanna park your bike towards the front, this may be a fine option for getting some grub.

http://www.wichitatoyrun.com/flyer.html

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few pics from the toy run. I saw many shark riders in the run. I even found a Tour Glide with a sidecar. There was nearly 3,000 bikes.

Little Mason on his trike.

My Road Glide.

The Tour Glide I spotted.

Dropping off toys.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had already arrived at the Kansas Coliseum when the accident happened. I heard the people that caused the wreck had been drinking in the parking lot at the stadium. It doesn't surprise me since there is a bar at one end of the parking lot and they were trying to attract business during the toy run. There was people who missed leaving out with our group last year cause they were in the bar.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Looks like a good turn out. How many bikes this year, We use to go every year when we were living there and always a good time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts