Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my stock 2012 CVO bars, ABS brake cables and clutch cable. I finally installed my Wild1 14 bars and needed new cables as well. These were taken off by my locad HD dealership. I am asking $175 shipped to you..

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks
Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
i will buy the bars are they different than stock I heard they are heritage style bars and are a lot more comfortable than stock.
Please let me know.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
RGLove12,
I do think they are different from the stock ones... I would consider them mini apes.. 10" i believe. They were comfortable for me but I needed taller. I just went from a Bid Dog Chopper for 8 years and wanted my position to be similar.. I went with 14" apes and happy.. Just so you know I am 6'3". Let me know if you have any other questions.. I will IM you with my phone and contact #

·
Registered
157 Posts
RGLove12,
I do think they are different from the stock ones... I would consider them mini apes.. 10" i believe. They were comfortable for me but I needed taller. I just went from a Bid Dog Chopper for 8 years and wanted my position to be similar.. I went with 14" apes and happy.. Just so you know I am 6'3". Let me know if you have any other questions.. I will IM you with my phone and contact #
Got it will call you.. Thanks man

1 - 4 of 4 Posts