Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ..... need some help , want to change the cams and not sure what to use ! I have already installed high outputs with power duals and a screaming eagle tuner, so what would be the best set up for me ?

·
Registered
362 Posts
Ok ..... need some help , want to change the cams and not sure what to use ! I have already installed high outputs with power duals and a screaming eagle tuner, so what would be the best set up for me ?
What have to decide is how you ride first, Two up or solo, do you like to race your bike?

Then do you have a extended warranty, If so do you want to jeopardize it with performace work?

Then how much money you want to spend? From there the choices can be few to many.

There are a number of good shops such Dragos Performance, Hillside Cyles, R&R Cycles, TMan Performance, King of Cubes, Headquaters, Fuel Moto, to name a few who can setup you with a performance package that will get you what your looking for

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info on who to call, I have been looking at the Fuel Moto site and would like to call, living in Ontario, the shops are few to choose from. I want a cam that will give me a little more punch on the highways....

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks for the info on who to call, I have been looking at the Fuel Moto site and would like to call, living in Ontario, the shops are few to choose from. I want a cam that will give me a little more punch on the highways....
Since your in Ontario you might want to call these guys as well, they are in your area >> http://www.head-quarters.com/index.html

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Since it is a CVO it should already have the SE 255 cams.:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts