1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE REDUCED! - 2012 CVO Fully Bluprinted Pro Twin 120 CI Pro Stock

REDUCED! $22,900
Somebody come and get her!

Sometimes life makes us do things we really don't want to do...and today is one of those occasions because I have to find my baby a new home...

Here's the low-down on the build:

• Fully Blueprinted Pro Twin 120 CI TORQUE MONSTER
  • Baker DD7 Transmission
  • Rivera Primo Clutch
  • Chain Final Drive Conversion (too much torque for the kevlar belts...kept breaking em)
  • Jagg Fan Assisted 10 Row Oil Cooler
  • Tow Package
  • Fully Ceramic Coated Paint, Powder Coat, and Chrome
OVER $20K INVESTED IN THE DRIVE TRAIN ALONE! Over $50k in the bike total.

The body has 45K miles. The motor was installed at 17K miles, so it's got about 28K, including an epic cross country trip last year covering 6K miles in 16 days.

If you're looking for a strong, nasty ride that'll make you grin from ear to ear every time you twist the throttle, then here she is.

The paint is immaculate, the motor is loud, nasty, and quick as hell. I've done my best to portray it's condition in the pics, but if you have the opportunity to see...and RIDE it in person, it'll blow you away.

In this instance, my loss is truly your gain...

Asking $25,900 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
4,039 Posts
If only I could..... I would jump on this in a heartbeat. Someone is getting an incredible bike at a steal of a price as I know what Kevin can do to an engine. It's killing me knowing you have to sell this and it's killing me even more that I'm not in a position to buy this thing. Good luck with the sale and I'm sure it won't last long.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If only I could..... I would jump on this in a heartbeat. Someone is getting an incredible bike at a steal of a price as I know what Kevin can do to an engine. It's killing me knowing you have to sell this and it's killing me even more that I'm not in a position to buy this thing. Good luck with the sale and I'm sure it won't last long.
You're right about Kevin. He ain't cheap, but he builds a kick-ass motor. I sat up there and watched him work for hours on end. Took near 7 months to do the initial build. Hands down the funnest Harley I've ever ridden! Instant throttle response no matter what gear.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
One killer Shark....priced right compared to others in the classified...It will sale for sure!!! Well done Sir!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts