2012 CVO Road Glide Custom for sale. I bought this bike new, approximately 27k and change on the odometer. I have all service records and receipts since new and all work on this bike has been done by the same master level HD tech. New top end just installed by HD, due to lifter failure. New tires and service. 1 year warranty on top end. Compensator, stator, and regulator just replaced, again all work done by HD. Has complete Boom audio system and HD chopped tour pack. Heated gel pad in the rider seat, all seats and back rests are waterproof. Passenger back rest and rider back rest. LRS tinted windshield, not on the bike currently. HD solo tour pack mounted and quick detach hardware. Bike was decatted and tuned (Screaming Eagle)at purchase, V&H Monster rounds. Bone stock. Everything about this bike is 100 % verifiable through HD. The Discount ESP extended warranty just expired June4, however it is eligible for renewal due to its service and ownership history. Excellent condition. I don’t need any help selling it, not interested in any trades. New bike enroute is cause of the sale. $21k. Thanks in advance.Dallas, Tx
Local HD dealers have told me my bike is eligible for HD financing due to its history and mileage.