Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for recommendations for my 2012 Skunk solo seat and Driver back rest any recommendations?

·
Registered
587 Posts
I have a 2012 CVO Maple, stock seat is the brown with darker brown stitching. I only use it when riding solo, looks better than any aftermarket and I can ride all day on it. When 2 up I swap everything over to the HD Hammock with matching Tall backrest for the wife. I have a matching drivers backrest but it pushes me to far forward so I don't even use it. If your looking for just a replacement solo seat there are a bunch of options. I like low and sleak personally and a lot out there look just too damn thick and bulky. Good luck on your search.

·
Registered
210 Posts
You may want to look at a C&C seat vs. the HD CVO seat. The C&C seat can be ordered with a driver backrest. I don't think a backrest is available with the HD CVO seat.

The C&C seat can also be ordered in your choice of materials, stitching and colors. C&C does have a stitching pattern similar to the HD CVO seat stitching pattern if that is what you are looking for.

I looked at and wanted the HD CVO seat but with the very high cost, OK comfort and no back rest, I started looking at other options. I found the C&C seat to be a better choice. So far, I'm really pleased with my solo C&C seat and glad I chose it vs. the HD CVO seat.

Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts