Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2012 CVO RG . In NC has 35,000 miles for sale $28,500. Lots of extras, MADSTAD, Banana boards, HIDS, LED Halos, Backrest, front end lowered 2 inches with progressive mono springs, Rinehart Slipons with Hi flow baffles. Runs perfect and looks great!! Still under warranty

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Really tempting, I started to buy one like this before and when the wife said OK, I was traumatized and figured there had to be a higher price to pay, lol. Just a few more miles than I would want on one........but I'm subscribing to the thread.... you never know.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I lowered the price to $26,500. I won't be able to ride it for a year so I am selling it. I love the bike and would not get rid of it but I don't want to make monthly payments on something I can't ride. If you know anybody looking for a sweet glide let them know.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
No joke..... I really don't need to be looking at this thread. If I knew for sure that they're not going to be making a CVO that I'll like in the next couple of years, I'd be all over this, and to be honest, I'm having thoughts. .... :eek::confused:

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come and get it please. There is nothing wrong with it and it is a badass color combo! I had a run in with the po po in my car and they took my license for a year so i am screwed for riding for the whole next year. I am taking a huge loss on this but it does me no good to look at it and be tempted to ride! I can't keep looking at it everyday. It hurts bad not to ride!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just got a brand new tank and saddle bag lid due to paint flaws so this bike is looking great and runs perfect. $25,000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts