Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, finally decided on Cams, Was originally going to go with 222, but after talking to Frank I decided on his 580 cam kit and with the help of Norcal, Mjsdouble and SharknoseScott we installed the cams last week.

I then took the bike to Bob at RC Cycles in Hayward to have him work his magic with my TTS and all I can say is....I'm a HAPPY camper!

The bike runs great! the pipes sound awesome and Bob said the pipes sure helped with the tune.

105HP/115TQ

Best $$ spent so far on the bike.

Thanks to Norcal, MJsdouble and SharknoseScott for assisting. and thanks to Troy for explaining the S&S pushrod tube cover issue I was having.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Glad to help. Those are really good numbers, especially for a 103 with no head work. Congratulations on the build.

·
Super Moderator
4,582 Posts
Great job Bill. Talk about being prepared. Thanks for letting me look over your shoulder. Those are some awesome numbers. Enjoy the new mods !!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great numbers, congrats! It would be interesting to see what they would do with some headwork and a bump in compression.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Here's my dyno sheet frank did this last week 1.5 heads 580 cam dragula 2 pipe 106 kit. Runs real nice. Frank does a real nice job.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Looks like a fun 106

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Congrats on getting it together.. Nice numbers..The ride to Texas is going to be a lot more enjoyable now. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Bill do or are you going to any of the bike night events on Wednesdays. i'd love to se your bike.
Roger

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Bill do or are you going to any of the bike night events on Wednesdays. i'd love to se your bike.
Roger
I haven't gone for a while, but l may be able to go either tomorrow or in 3 weeks due to work schedule.

It might be easier to meet at Old Road one weekend. I'll send you a PM and see what works best.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts