Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 FLTRX New Part take offs

Just picked up my 2012 RG Custom. Had some mods done so I have original parts for sale. I will listen to all reasonable offers.

2012 FLTRX New Parts – All parts were taken off at the dealer prior to bike being driven out.
-Set of Headers and Pipes
-18 inch Front and 16 inch rear wheel. 5 spoke – Two rotors SOLD!! (May be able to get another set)
-Front Forks – sliders, etc.
-Air Filter
-Rear Fender Light
-5" windshield SOLD!! (MikesHog has one available)[/
-Speakers
Will entertain all reasonable offers and would be receptive to negotiate to sell everything to one buyer.

100_3380.jpg

100_3385.jpg

·
Registered
108 Posts
tail light

how $ for the taillight?

I want to powder it, does it look like it will come apart? Sorry, I don't even have my bike yet.

thanks Matt

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you want for thewheel set?
The wheels retail for $499.00 + tax each and the rotors I believe are around $129.00 or so plus tax each. Please check what the shipping would be to you from zip 32311 and make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how $ for the taillight?

I want to powder it, does it look like it will come apart? Sorry, I don't even have my bike yet.

thanks Matt
The tail light goes under the fender so there would be no need to powder it.....I think.......

As far as cost I believe retail it's about $99.00 plus tax. Please check what the shipping would be to you from zip 32311 and make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Wondering what you replaced the tribar light with? Got any pics of the new Roadie?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Wondering what you replaced the tribar light with? Got any pics of the new Roadie?
I replaced the lower rear fender light with a Harley Tri-Bar Light Upgrade - Auxiliary Running Light / Brake Light Part# 67774-10.

Although I'm a terrible photographer pic in the album.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I sure would like to see pics of your bike and check out your progress.... What replacement speakers did you purchase?
I had the dealer install thier "Boom" speakers. Great sound now even at 70mph.

·
Registered
108 Posts
the light just went on!

oh, I now know which lights you are talking about!

Did you just do speakers or amp too?

thanks.

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Great looking shark

I had the dealer install thier "Boom" speakers. Great sound now even at 70mph.
That is a great color and have not seen it in Tulsa as of yet. Your bike looks really slick as you know. One quick suggestion, you may want to lose the antenna and put it in the fairing.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New B T T T

1 - 14 of 14 Posts