Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All the upgrades have been done! Top of the Line!!!! Road Glide Ultra 103, Ported and polished heads,"fueling reaper" 574 cams,Adjustable push rods,"Barnett" scorpion clutch,"S/E" Heavy breather,"Zippers" auto tune,"baker industries" DD7 Transmission,"JRI" Adjustable rear shocks,Progressive suspension monotube front fork,Upgraded voltage regulator,Vance/Hines true dual exhaust with Freedom Performance slip ons,Factory 47" 1 1/2" dia. 12" rise handlebars with "roaring toys" pistol levers and "Avon" grips,"Madstad Engineering" adjustable smoke front windscreen, "Danny Grey" seat,Quick release tour pak,Tour pak relocation kit,Tour pak luggage rack and organizer, Front headlight modulator and yaffe "scoowl" roadglide fairing extension scowl, rear brake "back off" modulator, gloss black powdercoated wheels and front forks, "Arlen Ness" deep cut black fork boot set slider cow bells, "Arlen Ness" shifter linkage/shifter/front axle caps, chrome front rotors, custom his and hers floor boards, kuryakyn adjustable passenger pegs, lockable glove boxes of front lowers with HogTrough cup holder, GPS mount, "WheelDock" EZ UP Center Stand, Saddle bag leather top covers, Cover, Stored in climate controlled room its whole life. Listed on Cycle Trader, Craigslist and Trike Traders of Lake Alfred Fl. NEW PRICE $16,900.00

·
Registered
491 Posts
Dang! I wonder what the magic number is going to be to sell my bike? $16,500.00? Comments suggestions?
Pre Rushmore bike, good luck with that. Not to be sarcastic, but it seems like everybody is trading up for the Rushmore model. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I have posted several times on this classified forum. The other post has all that info and pics.
View attachment 265714
Just a suggestion, you should include all the pictures and everything in this post. Having a potential buyer search other threads will normally not happen. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry was not trying to be a jerk, but I was one. Some of us only use the mobile browser which does limit what you can see & do.
I wasnt implying that buddy. Im not to savy when it comes to tech stuff. Old school i guess. I got someone in Miami interested but like i always say money talks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts