Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Immaculate 2012 Road Glide Ultra FLTRU. Beautiful dark blue metallic in color. Religiously maintained and serviced. Oil changes every. 2000 miles with Harley synthetic fluids. This bike needs nothing but a new owner. I'm selling so I can order a new Road Glide CVO (at $42,000+).

Loaded with several special order options including factory painted inner fairing ($1100 option) Harley/Garmin navigation, Harmin Karden AM/FM/CD/ CB/ Weather band stereo with BOOM Audio upgrade. Sirius satilite radio.

Add these to all the factory ULTRA upgrades, and this is one loaded up touring bike!

I'm asking $20999 and sticking pretty close to that number. A new Road Glide CVO with same options starts at $40K!!! PLEASE.... No tire kickers. Make sure you have access to funds before contacting me. NO TRADES. NO SHIPPING. NO HOLDING OR PAYMENTS. NO JOYRIDERS. Can meet at my local police department if requested where they will perform a vin check free of charge. Call 219-405-6845 . If no answer, text me your name and number and I'll get back ASAP. Located in DeMotte, IN 46310

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dennis,
Easy...he didn't compare, he's ordering a 2015.
I've seen this bike and would agree that it is in beautiful condition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts