Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 2012 FLTRX Road Glide Black Denim in Mint Condition. Bike is a 103 motor and has 2700 miles on it. Lots of extras but just to name a few of the big ones.

1. Dragula 2 in to 1 Exhaust
2. Screaming Eagle Ventilator Air Cleaner
3. TTS Tuner
4. Black Front End
5. Paul Yaffee 10 inch Monkey Bars
6. Black Agitator Front Wheel with Black and Chrome Rotors
7. Screaming Eagle Front Fender
8. Corbin Classic Solo Seat.

This bike is set up really nice and ready to go. Why pay new price and then have to add all the stuff. Cost way more than used with add ons. My loss is your gain. Call me to discuss bike 770 876 9488. You will not be dissapointed. All stock parts come with the bike except stock seat. $21,000 is a deal.

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2012 FLTRX Road Glide

Thanks guys for the posts. I hate to sell but too many toys and need to move something for now. Wife wants to build a new house.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Price Reduced to $20,000.

I can guarantee you cannot buy a new one at this price with all the add ons this one has. This bike is practically brand new.

Also, NO Road Glides in 2014 models. Harley is not producing them for the new year. This is your chance to buy one of Harleys best ever.

·
Registered
105 Posts
2012 fltrx

Where are you located? Know someone that is looking but he is in California.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Jesus! someone needs to jump on this soon, I have no idea how I would explain two bikes, let alone two of the same model bike to my wife.

Good looking ride, set up nice. should sell quick.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks. So far no takers. I'm a bit surprised especially since no road glides for 2014. Also the black denim is an awesome color.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Does the bike have ABS, cruise, and security?
Is the rear wheel a stock 5 spoke?
Do you have corbin pillion for passenger or is bike set up for solo only?
other major upgrades?
Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Does the bike have ABS, cruise, and security?
Is the rear wheel a stock 5 spoke?
Do you have corbin pillion for passenger or is bike set up for solo only?
other major upgrades?
Thanks
Roadkingedout, I hope you're not considering buying this one! Lately I've been kissing my wife's butt so much to get it I'm considering using Preparation H as a lip balm!:eek:

·
Registered
510 Posts
I forwarded this to a buddy of mine. Don't be surprised if you get a phone call from Mississippi on Monday....

·
Registered
510 Posts
I forwarded this to a buddy of mine. Don't be surprised if you get a phone call from Mississippi on Monday....
Against my advice, he asked for permission first. Permission not granted..... Sorry!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts