Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

2012 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Custom (FLTRX)

4,200 miles

Vivid black, ABS, Cruise

Perfect condition, no stories, title in hand.

Selling my 2012 Roadie, purchased new in November 2011 from Gengras HD. This is my third bike, second HD, and it's been a blast. Clearly with only 4,200 miles, I'm just not riding like I expected - I traded a dyna in on this with the idea that my wife would like to ride more often, and that hasn't been the case, so it's time to downsize. Like any Harley, it has a few things done to it:

Engine:
Woods TW555 cams (upgraded to timken cam bearings when I swapped cams)
Fullsac catless x-pipe
Fuel Moto open intake/filter
Supertrapp Stout slipons
Power Vision tuner, Fuel Moto tune

Lighting:
HD Daymaker LED headlight
Custom Dynamics full LED signals & load equalizer- red stop/turn/tails, white front running lights which turn yellow when blinking

Cosmetics:
Quick detach 4-pt mount
Quick detach backrest/pad
3 windshields: stock, 8" klockwerks flare, 16" windvest
Sancho wings air deflectors
Glide Air Defender

Audio:
Rockford Fosgate PBR 300w 2 channel amp
Polk audio 6.5 components w/adapters
Polk audio tweeters in the place of ambient air temp and voltmeter gauges
Polk audio crossovers

No issues. I had been talking to Rob @ Rob's Dyno to plan a full tune - the fuel moto file on the power vision is very good, but I think there's another 10hp hiding in there. Bike has never been down, left out in the rain, scratched, bumped, etc. I typically use Redline in all three holes, but I stored it w/Gengras this past winter and they do a Screaming Eagle syn3 change, so that's what's in the crankcase for now.

Contact me here, or @ [email protected], or 860-eightsevenfour-1876

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Decided I'll be keeping it - I know I'd regret it too much to see it ridden away. Consider the thread locked - thanks for the interest!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump for a new year, just had a baby girl so riding is off the table for a few years. Open to offers over $15k, negotiable on the extras (windshields etc).

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, $15,500 if you want everything (includes accessories, windshields, stock take offs, and the hand adjust shocks off a '15 that I haven't gotten around to installing). Not interested in some of that, let's negotiate. It's riding season, get this bike out of my garage so I can stop being tempted!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts