Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the forum and the 110. I'm wanting to do a cam , head work and head gasket. wondering if any one has done this and what kind of gain I could expect. You can see on the Dyno sheet what has been installed. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just put in Andrews 54 cam in my 09 CVO and it gained 15 HP. Already got rid of the cat, have Fullsac 2" baffles. Really like it.

check out www.cvoharley.com for a lot of good info on the CVO's and bikes in general

·
Registered
147 Posts
Torque curve looks pretty good, and the low end cleaned up pretty nice. My build generated a similar curve, with 121 TQ and 115.8 HP. Bumping up the compression (SE 10.5 pistons) will raise your numbers but should keep the TQ curve close to as it is now. For the money, it looks good.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I think your numbers and curves look great and should be good reliable power. I did run across this 2012 FLTRXSE on ebay that had some engine work done and the dyno sheet says he gets 123hp/129tq. Check out the specs on that listing and see if that is the way you want to go.

Harley Davidson Touring | eBay

·
Registered
852 Posts
Those are great #'s for a SE255 cam

I would just ride it like you stole it

But none of the rest of us took that kind of good advise...so why should you :grin::grin::grin:

Get with Dragos or Fuel Moto, both of them will steer you right and not sell you what you don't need.

·
Registered
6,082 Posts
Gentlemen, the original post was 3.5 years ago and the OP has not logged on since June of 2012. I doubt you will get any response to your questions or comments.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts