Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
stock seat (s) off of my 2012 RGC CVO. This one is Black. I have the Rider seat, passenger seat, screws to hold seat in place, $450 for all of it. Will accept USPS money order or paypal.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
FYI fellas... This member/newbie just got blasted on HD Forums for using another members' photo to sell this seat on that site.

Proceed with caution.

I'm NOT saying the seller isn't legit... just a heads up is all I'm doing.

PAYPAL AS A GIFT EQUALS NO PROTECTION once the $$$$ is sent!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
OP- You're new on (2) forums I have seen where you posted this, I know on this website the mods care more than the other, that is MY picture you are using in your ad with the same price, take it down and take your own pictures, this gives off the impression of a scam!

I'm gonna check a few other boards too.........

·
Administrator
660 Posts
Roadglideguy:

Please post a new picture with a piece of paper showing that you indeed have this seat in your possession. Sorry that it comes to this but as others have pointed out, your ad is suspicious.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Whoops! Stealing pics is not a good thing!! :mad: I see it happen all the time in ebay listings too and it pisses me off.

·
Registered
6,859 Posts
2012 CVO Seat

Another reason why I like this site, members watching out for members.

·
Registered
59 Posts
He just added his own pics onto HDForums.... And I would suspect he will be doing the same on here.

I just let him know that it looked bad... and that offering PayPal as a gift is really a NO NO when nobody knows or trusts ya. That is like throwing money at someone without receiving anything in return....and no protection from that happening either.

Sorry if I ruffled anyones feathers...:D

.....AND, GLWS!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey all sorry about the inconvenience. Didnt think it was that big of a deal since he all ready sold it. Just made it easy. I was posting from my phone last night and wanted to get an add up so I could hopefully buy a seat from a guy who is selling his. Here are pictures of my actual bike and seat I don't need paypal by gift I can care less how I get paid as long as I get paid. Mama just don't like the stock seat that much so I need a little more cushion for her booty is all. Anyway sorry for the mess up.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Hey all sorry about the inconvenience. Didnt think it was that big of a deal since he all ready sold it. Just made it easy. I was posting from my phone last night and wanted to get an add up so I could hopefully buy a seat from a guy who is selling his. Here are pictures of my actual bike and seat I don't need paypal by gift I can care less how I get paid as long as I get paid. Mama just don't like the stock seat that much so I need a little more cushion for her booty is all. Anyway sorry for the mess up.
Sorry for the hassle man, just looking out for the other guys on here. Thanks for making it right and good luck with the sale.

:cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts