Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new 2012 RGC, Bassani Road Rage II 2>1 pipes (FLH747B), SE Heavy Breather, SE Super Tuner.

Max Power 76.84
Max Torque - 95.15

These look pretty low in comparison to what I am seeing from others results. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Will try and download the dyno sheet.............

·
Registered
349 Posts
nothing wrong with low numbers especially if u still givin it to fools, on the highway or light to light..either way jus roll and hold. but if u truly just want higher numbers cam that thing out

·
Registered
96 Posts
Brand new 2012 RGC, Bassani Road Rage II 2>1 pipes (FLH747B), SE Heavy Breather, SE Super Tuner.

Max Power 76.84
Max Torque - 95.15

These look pretty low in comparison to what I am seeing from others results. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Will try and download the dyno sheet.............
Numbers are not allways what they seem. Lots of "Happy dynos" out there.
If it does what you want, it's good!

·
Registered
349 Posts
my buddy always says dynos on a machine dont mean shit bring that thing out to 880 and bang those gears!

·
Registered
575 Posts
You're in the ballpark with those numbers. You could go to 3 or 4 different dyno's on the same day and have 4 different sets of numbers. There will always be someone somewhere else with the same or similar combo that has better numbers. like was earlier stated there are a lot of happy dyno's out there. As long as it runs good that's all that matters. Should be noticeably better than before.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts