Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
What are the difference in the ones you have and the Heritage style? (height pull back & such....) Also do you know if the ends of the bars (grips) turn out to be straighter than the Heritage style??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't have any specs, part number was not in system when I ordered them. Parts guy got the number from service manual. The wrist angle feels the same as stock to me, have not had the chance to check out the heritage bars. I sat on a CVO and thought the bars were what I wanted. I can take some measurements if you like.

·
Registered
252 Posts
What are the difference in the ones you have and the Heritage style? (height pull back & such....) Also do you know if the ends of the bars (grips) turn out to be straighter than the Heritage style??
They're the same as Heritage Bars. My friend has a 2012 CVO Road Glide and I have Heritage Bars on my 2010 RGC. They're identical.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just compaired the Cycle Vision Plus 2 bars that Iron Aces carry.
They are the same rise as the Heritage Bars, but a little wider and without the turn in.

I hope that help you find what you're looking for.

Ron

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I just compaired the Cycle Vision Plus 2 bars that Iron Aces carry.
They are the same rise as the Heritage Bars, but a little wider and without the turn in.

I hope that help you find what you're looking for.

Ron
Hey man, I REALLY appreciate the info & the PM to make sure I got it!! That was Above & Beyond & way COOL!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts