Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just testing the waters here. Got a 2012 FLTRU Road Glide Ultra I bought brand new. Has around 25k miles on it and will go up as I ride it occasionally. I have done all the upgrades myself to it and everything was bought brand new. I will try to include everything but im sure ill miss a few things.

13 inch Todds Cycles apes

Braided stainless brake and clutch lines

Edge Cut grips, levers, floorboards, brake pad, shifter pegs and lever and passenger boards

Powdercoated covers include outer primary cover, horn cover, transmission cover, cam cover, and passenger floorboards.

Stage 4 HD kit with 110+ cylinder heads but with Woods 777 cams, Woods direction lifters and Fuel Moto pushrods.

Bassani road rage 2 into 1 exhaust with a dummy pipe on left side.

Thundermax ECU with auto tune

Paint is custom job done by a local paint shop here.

CVO extended saddle bags, CVO lowers with speakers and covers

Every bulb in the bike has been changed to an LED including the brakes, turn signals, and headlight

Inner fairing is painted gloss black along with the Nacelle.

Stereo consists of V-twin audio install kit with their water proof cover, Sony DSX-S310BTX radio, Hawg Wired RS400 amp pushing four hawg wired ZX 6.5s in the front and a Rockford PBR300X2 pushing the rear Hawg Wired ZX

6.5 with V-Twin adapters to run them in the tour pack.

Bike has a Blue LED underglow kit on it but a few strands don’t work but just need wired up.

Coastal Moto Legacy ES 21” in the front with matching 18” in rear.

Klock Works Slicer 21” fender up front.

Progressive monotube in front lowered 2”.

Rear has the DIY air ride system consisted of Gabriel air shocks and Viair 92C pump.

Im sure ive missed some things but this is a good list. Im looking for another toy plus cash or a sale price of 25,000. Im open to all offers. You can contact me on here or email me at [email protected] with offers.

http://s698.photobucket.com/user/Bluchevypick/media/IMAG0295_zpsplxhcecp.jpg.html

·
Registered
875 Posts
Nice bike, quite a list of upgrades, I may have missed the price in there, what are you asking for it?

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ he is correct. Id like to buy a new side by side but i still owe on this. I think its a fair price to ask though considering what i have in it.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Nice bike, quite a list of upgrades, I may have missed the price in there, what are you asking for it?
Thanks, getting blind in my old age, I see it (price) now. Have 2 in college so not doable for me right now. Great looking scoot. good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
972 Posts
I know this is a classified, but why are you selling? That's a Georgia's bike you have.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Need to get my priorities straight.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any offers accepted

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Back up

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cant believe i havent even gotten an offer on it

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ill lower it to 28k. I priced it high for tire kickers cause we all know they are out there.

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
back up

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price is OBO

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Price drop to 25k

·
Registered
985 Posts
Wow. I would give anything if i could afford this. Thats my dream looking bike. Ive got $35k into mine and not 2/4 as nice as yours and i hate the color of mine. Love the blue. It'll sell quickly I'm sure

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 40 Posts