Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the new toy and I am about to tear into it to help offset some of the cost and justify to the wife my need to modify everything I own.

The dealer took off and replaced all chrome covers and replaced with Willie G, so I have all factory covers, grips, exhaust, windshield, vivid black full lowers with vents, pegs, and just about anything else stock.

I also have the factory non-detach tour pack mount and possibly the whole damn tour pack with speakers(if my neighbor will part with the chopped tp).

give me a shout with any questions. I dont really know what the value is of this stuff is,....besides the "stealer" prices....and I am not expectiing that. gimme an offer and we can work something out. Pinball

the tour pack is sold!!! I might be getting rid of the one on my 2011 ultra classic next month when I get another chopped tp.

the vivid black lowers are still for sale...450 figure out shipping amonst the buyer and I...

sorry for the delay getting back to everybody....hectic week...work, ROT Rally in Austin, and almost 1200 miles of just free riding and relaxin. the lowers only have about the first 400-500 miles before I took them off and wrapped them up and in bubble wrap.

if anyone has a set of 18" apes or quick detach kit for the new tour pack we might be able to do some horse tradin if your interested[/COLOR]

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry..i responded to about the first 30 or so, then left for the Republic of Texas bike rally in Austin....just got home.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Do you have a chrome tranny cover (6 Speed)? Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

1 - 12 of 12 Posts