Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 RGU lowers vivid black 400-500 miles on them then put in bubble wrap and ready to ship: $450 shipped

these are about the only thing I have left after several failed deals. I do apologize for not getting back to some in the earlier post...mailbox got full and tried to respond to everyone. ....READY TO SHIP. thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,334 Posts
That's a great price, I wish this deal was here about 2 months ago, we'd be talking PM and Pay pal right now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...i thought the price was good, but hate the recession.

·
Registered
9 Posts
newbie here, would they fit a 2012 custom? are they vented? i think they would look cool on a custom... PM me if you still have them

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
newbie here, would they fit a 2012 custom? are they vented? i think they would look cool on a custom... PM me if you still have them
They should fit no problem and the lowers from a RGU are vented. And yes, that's a great price!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the lowers are finally sold....thanks Frank

·
Super Moderator
12,334 Posts
I figured they would go pretty fast, congratulations.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks ...I thought they were priced fair, and I definitely didnt want to screw any of the fellow members. I had so many initial responses last week and tried to make multiple deals, but finally got it done. Damn I love this site....lot of great people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts