Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a few parts let that I took off my 2012 road glide @ 170 miles, everything is in perfect condition. Just need to clean out the garage a bit. I can get more pictures of anything else if someone would like. Everything that is left is best "realistic" offer.......

Flush mount chome 1" axle and "smooth" lower axle block, will fit 2000-2007 touring models with 1" axle. The whole setup is new and never installed or even removed from the packaging. Looks great and completes a set of chrome lower legs for a smooth look!! Only selling because I sold the bike I bought it for, my loss you gain!!
Paid $200 for the complete setup (without shipping)
Selling for $100 - shipped

Air stream peg set, perfect if someone wanted to run highway legs and have everything match
Harley part# 50211-04
List price $159.95
Sell $80 shipped

I'm sure there are other things but that's what comes to mine at the moment
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!!

Brian

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
consider the floor board extenders sold just waiting to hear if the email in your pm is your pay pal. thanks.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I'll take the tranny side cover. Shoot me a pm with payment info. Shipping to 06514. Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All PMs replied too....thanks again

Tranny side cover on hold, pending payment. If the deal falls through you'll be next inline DonJulio
I'll take the tranny side cover. Shoot me a pm with payment info. Shipping to 06514. Thanks !!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do you have the stock derby cover?
I do, it's on the bike. I've been entertaining getting a different one though. What are you looking to pay for a stock one? That may push me enough to buy the one I've been eyeing

1 - 20 of 25 Posts