Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to sell my bike to start another project. 2012 with tastefully done parts. Lots of parts powder coated, 21" PM Luxe wheel, PM 13" single side rotor setup, sinister bars, klockwerks shield, lowered front and back, less than 2000 miles. Located in Newport News, VA. $27000 obo. Had a buyer but his financing fell through. Thanks for looking fellas.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Another pic

Looking to sell my bike to start another project. 2012 with tastefully done parts. Lots of parts powder coated, 21" PM Luxe wheel, PM 13" single side rotor setup, sinister bars, klockwerks shield, lowered front and back, less than 2000 miles. Located in Newport News, VA. $27000 obo. Had a buyer but his financing fell through. Thanks for looking fellas.
Another pic

Attachments

·
Shark of the Quarter Apr-Jun13
1,053 Posts
Nice bike and job well done. I am sure you will sell it soon. Any motor modifications? Also how did you lower the bike? Progressive monotubes, Ohlins, air ride? Last question, any modifications to the stereo set up?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monotubes up front, air in the back. I haven't done anything to the stereo yet but it won't be long if I keep it.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Nice bike. I live right around the corner in Yorktown so ill ask around.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price drop

Ok guys, I've found my next bike. I'll let it go for $25K. Get the word out. Appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Willyb and J.... I'm an hour-hour and s half north, up off the Potomac.....few down at the beach. We need to plan a meet and greet at Yorktown Harley one Saturday?

·
Registered
952 Posts
Willyb and J.... I'm an hour-hour and s half north, up off the Potomac.....few down at the beach. We need to plan a meet and greet at Yorktown Harley one Saturday?
Sounds good to me. I live a stones throw away from there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts