Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Cool, now I know what I have to look forward to when I do cams this winter.....

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
That torque curve is as linear as they come. It should be an absolute pleasure to ride. I've been curious to see how the torquester cam performed, just wandering how well it works in the 4" stroke motors.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Luvriding, I have the exact same set-up with the exception of the intake. Do you hear cam echo at idle with the Mach 2 set-up? I have the H.D. Heavy Breather and it works great but I may change to something with less echo at idle. Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have only got to ride the bike a few hours but I did not notice any cam echo. The filter does stick out and touches my leg. I am hoping floor board extensions will minimize this. This pipe sounds very good. Probably the best tune I have had. I was even downshifting very hard and did not get any pop. When I get on it I can pull the front tire a few inches shifting first to second. I am impressed. I found Jason (C&S Speed Shop) on Franks website. If you are looking for someone near St.Louis I would recommended him as well as Frank who recommended all the parts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts