Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got some unexpected bills and have to sell. This saddens me as I sold my 2008 due to layoff. Has been garaged since bought on 2/29/12. I have 6900 miles on her. About the only things that are not black are the front signals, bezels on the gauges, and the engine. 21k

Everyone knows what it has I will just list what was added.

PM rider and passenger floorboards, PM Brake and Shift lever, Ness grips, 14" Yafee bars internally wired, braided brake lines, Ness hot legs with retro boot covers and Progressive Monotubes, Windvest, Ness mirrors, Harley windshield Road Glide trim, 6.5" Hertz speakers amd Elf amp installed by JML audio

Powdercoated black:
highway bar and mounts, clutch/brake lever, dash and added Willie G. center piece, tranny cover, primary cover, frame rails, saddlebag rails, backrest mount, rear turn signals, horn cover

Tman 555tq cams, TTS tuner, 2-1 Dragos exhaust, Kuryakyn Mach 2 cleaner, better clutch all done by C&S Spped Shop (dyno below)
http://www.roadglide.org/showthread.php?t=22544

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
Nice looking scoot, sorry for your circumstances. Might want to add a price to your post.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sorry you have to sell great looking scoot. I'll keep an ear out for any friends that may be looking her in STL.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, I should have bee more specific on the price $21,000.00

Thanks for the kind words. I also have to sell my 2011 Mustang GT. Best car and bike I have ever owned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts