Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
bike is garage kept and has 3092 miles on it with remaining factory warranty. asking $18,750 willing to entertain reasonable offers.
mods are as follows
new Coastal Moto Legacy contrast cut wheels 21" front and 17"
new Metzler tires 120/70/21 front and 200/55/17
Bagger Nation billet bag latches
RC Components Excalibur slip ons with matching grips
Bagger Nation headlight Scoowl headlight bezel
Klock Werks flare windshield
Bagger nation faring support bracket (allows for the crash bar to be removed)
Harley Dark Custom derby cover and timing cover
i have all take off parts except the stock wheels and tires

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Shouldn't last too long...... nice bike and price.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Very nice bike - Hate to see you are having to put it up for sale,... I'll pass it on.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys! i have actually decided to go back to a v-rod which is what i had prior the this bike. i have found one at a local dealer and they made me a good deal on it i just need to sell this bike first. if anyone is really interested i may be willing to negotiate on the price a little more if the buyer would be willing to let my local dealer handle the sale. it will not affect the buyer but will save me some taxes plus save me some out of pocket money that i would have to put out of pocket to make up the difference from what is owed on the bike.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Good luck with the sale. Having the dealer do the transaction in a nice way to go. I was able to get my Roadglide through a private party and his dealer did the same thing for us. Nice to know all the paper work is done correctly.

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts